I'd log on to WoW, but I'm afraid I'll just wind up farming $MINERAL. Less than 3 days until I climb into the Jeep, J-- at my side, and head for the East coast. Oh, did I mention that the main road into the area we're staying passes over a river that's currently 8 ft (that's 2.4 meters) over flood stage?
Ok, upbeat frame of mind (note, I will try to avoid using "positive" as anything other than a math operator from here on out): my current ToDo list consists of:
- Reassemble cousin's computer
- Pray parts aren't FUBAR'd again
- Complete a butt-load of mind-numbing work for work
- Prep the Jeep
- Load the Jeep
- Tire of packing
- Complain about money
- Curse iPod (can't find accessories for a damn 3G iPod. WTF?!?)
- Burn CDs
- Avoid capital expenditures above $40 until shellfish is on the menu
- Complete any tasks assigned to me on J--'s list(s)
- Stop using parenthetical pluralisation on words
- Come to grips with realization that cabin (to be home for over a week) has no Internet access
- Google WiFi hotspots at destination and strategic locations on the way
- Suppress Canadian jokes (love you guys!) as we'll be traveling through it
- Find passport
- Enjoy vacation
All in all, not a bad list. Of course, I haven't seen J--'s list.
This post brought to you by Ménage à Trois Red; I'm aware it may be the new White Zin.