- Status update includes the words "God, family, Dutch, coupon," or "homosexual".
- Misspelled interests which include "religioun, privalege" or obscene amounts of exclamation points.
- Profile picture is of the newest child, the latest death, church steeple, or deer head.
- Education includes a high school with the word "Christan" or county name in title.
- Current job contains the words "farm", "pastor", "shift", or "laid off".
- The person's last name contains vowel combinations pronounceable only by descendants f Central-Northern Europeans.
- Attended either of the following colleges: Hope, Calvin, Western, or Grand Valley.
How to Identify a potential Facebook friend from West Michigan
That's the first question that popped up when I installed AdGuard Home on my Raspberry Pi last night. Within minutes, hundreds of querie...
In between working at work and working at home, J-- and I took a couple hours to lead a few more kids down the path to juvenile diabetes Su...
Check out the interface on this! CeBIT '06: Asus R2H Keyboard Interface - Gizmodo
So, in my continuing immersion (descent?) into all thing New Orleans, I have one nagging question at the fringes of my mind: How, exactly, d...