- Status update includes the words "God, family, Dutch, coupon," or "homosexual".
- Misspelled interests which include "religioun, privalege" or obscene amounts of exclamation points.
- Profile picture is of the newest child, the latest death, church steeple, or deer head.
- Education includes a high school with the word "Christan" or county name in title.
- Current job contains the words "farm", "pastor", "shift", or "laid off".
- The person's last name contains vowel combinations pronounceable only by descendants f Central-Northern Europeans.
- Attended either of the following colleges: Hope, Calvin, Western, or Grand Valley.
How to Identify a potential Facebook friend from West Michigan
Inspired by Matt Haughey's stand against Twitter , I re-logged into Mastodon on all my devices and shelved my Twitter access. I haven...
Tom Petty died today , aged 66. I won't claim to be a huge Tom Petty fan, but I've bought an album or two and sang along in the car ...
My work domain (an EDU) recently had Google Inbox enabled so I had a good chance to try it out. My personal email is relatively quiet and, I...
Evernote, for better or worse, is the best note-taking service for my needs. It works across all my devices/computers/modes. It's fairly...